In addition to the many fine products available from Big Swingin', we also offer an array of personal services:
Our workshop is the heart of our store. We take a no compromises approach to quality. Every bike we touch is dialed in to exacting standards. Our full-service shop is staffed by trained, expert technicians who participate in industry continuing education programs to stay sharp on the latest technology.
We are one of a handful of shops in Nor Cal with suspension and disc brake technicians on staff - in fact, we have a dedicated workbench for shock and suspension fork service.
We invest in the latest tools and equipment to do the job right: ultrasonic parts cleaners, bearing presses, cutting tools, digital measuring devices, etc. We are a Campagnolo Test 11 and Shimano Di2 demo shop, accordingly, we are adept at working on both the latest road and mountain drivetrains.
Sustain-a-Fit Guiding Principles
- Technology in fitting is often used blindly. Technology is not a substitute for experience. Qualitative aspects are often more important than quantitative information from devices.
- Fit is not “quantum physics”. For a majority of cyclists, a smart, sane process will get the rider to the proper fit with a modest amount of effort and time.
- Like most things in life, a pragmatic approach, taking the best practices from different fit philosophies and technologies results in the best fit.
- Fit is dynamic. It can change with fitness level, age, rider goals, and experience.
- Fit must be Sustainable - if a position can not be comfortably sustained for the duration of the ride, performance will degrade.